Phd in neuroscience – Ecole des neurosciences de Paris’ call for applications
2 Ноябрь 2015 / 10 Январь 2016
Willing to write your thesis in Neuroscience? ENP's Graduate Program supports you up to your PhD defense. Applications are open from November 2, 2015 to January 10, 2016.
Since 2007, ENP has become a recognised entry gate to Neuroscience in Paris, a showcase for the training potential of Paris in Neuroscience. Thanks to its network made of 111 research teams located in 21 research centers, covering 7 fields of Neuroscience research, the ENP offers to recruited students a multidisciplinary and unique environment.
The Graduate Program is a 4-year program open to students who obtained their last university degree outside France.
The first year is devoted to lab rotations within the ENP network.
The following 3 years are dedicated to the PhD project in one of the associated Parisian doctoral schools.
What ENP offers to recruited students:
- an administrative support to settle in France and during 4 years;
- a financial support through a fellowship (of 1200€/month) during the first year and a net salary (of around 1800€/month) during the 3 years of PhD;
- an excellent research training in English for your PhD project;
- lab access to top-level research centers and up-to-date techniques thanks to the lab rotations;
- to meet with renowned researchers during the ENP Days, or other symposiums organized and funded by the ENP;
- the opportunity to interact with international students from all over the world.
Find out more information about the ENP Graduate Program online or contact directly Laura Peeters :graduateprogram(a)paris-neuroscience.com.