Lühiajalised teaduslähetused Prantsusmaale 2015
Prantsuse Instituut Eestis
28. September 2015 / 29. Oktoober 2015
Call for Application: Grants for High Level Scientific Stays
You have a cooperation with a French researcher and you would like to benefit from a longer stay to foster this cooperation? The French Embassy offers financial support for Estonian researchers who wish to undertake a scientific stay in France within the framework of ongoing projects between French and Estonian centres and institutions.
The selected applicants will receive a monthly grant (between 1 and 2 months) that does not include the travel expenses. This last will be taken in charge by the researcher.
• Researchers holding a tenured position in an Estonian Research Institution or doctorants who are at least on their 4th year of doctoral studies.
• The project must involve at least one French research team or French Institution
• The project must end before 31.12.2015.
• Application form (download the form here)
• Resume (2 pages maximum)
• List of the researcher’s publications of the last 5 years related to the project
• Invitation letter from the main French partner
• Invitation letter(s) from other French partner(s) if the applicants plans to make different visits during his stay
• IN THE END OF THE SCIENTIFIC STAY: the selected researchers have to send to the embassy a complete report on their mission when they return to Estonia
Deadline for sending the applications: 15.10.2015
For further information, contact Charlotte Tavernier: charlotte(at)www.ife.ee; 616 16 42 or Stella Timmer: stella(at)www.ife.ee; 616 16 40