Virtual tours and French museums: get to learn online!
In Paris, Lyon or Normandy, some French locations are now available online. Here are six ones:
- The Louvre Museum: https://www.louvre.fr/
- The Museum of Arts and Crafts: https://www.google.com/culturalinstitute/
- The Pompidou Center: https://www.centrepompidou.fr/
- The Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon: http://www.mba-lyon.fr/
- The Cave of Lascaux: http://archeologie.culture.fr/
- The Mont Saint-Michel: https://www.vpike.com/
The Louvre museum
It is the largest museum of art and antiques in the world, located in the center of Paris. It is now possible to visit three sections online namely, Egyptian antiquities, medieval Louvres and Apollo Gallery.
The Museum of Arts and Crafts
Located in Paris, the Museum of Arts and Crafts is a science and technology museum. It brings together a collection of old industrial objects, such as scientific instruments, materials, communication tools …
The Centre Pompidou
It is an institution dedicated to a mixture of different arts (visual arts, literature, cinema, design …) in which one can find several permanent and temporary exhibitions.
The Fine Arts Museum of Lyon
The Museum of Fine Arts is one of the largest French and European museums. Its collections offer visitors an exceptional journey from Antiquity to Modern Art.
The cave of Lascaux
Located near Montignac in France, this cave is one of the most important caves of the Paleolithic era.
The Mont Saint Michel
This rocky island dedicated to Saint Michel is particularly known for the abbey of Mont-Saint-Michel. It is one of the ten most visited touristic sites in France.