Higher education in France is the perfect combination of world-renowned excellence and a large variety of topics at a very low cost: 184€ for an undergraduate degree in a public university, 256€ for a Master’s degree and 391€ for a PhD (cost of a degree during the academic term of 2016-2017). When it comes to welcoming foreign students, France arrives in third position. Courses can be taken in French, and the quantity of topics that can be taken in English too is rapidly increasing.
You can get any information you need about studying in France at the website of Campus France.
Here are some of the links you may need the most:
- Bachelor’s degrees catalog
- Master’s degrees catalog
- Doctoral schools directory
- List of different grants to study in France
- Programmes taught in English
- Art and Architecture programmes
- Short programmes
If you are looking for a PhD:
There are also explanations available about the different Higher Education schools and about the different types of diplomas delivered by those:
- To access the Subject area profiles, click here
- To have a deeper understanding of French degrees, click here
- You are having trouble deciding and want to know more about life in France, click here
The French Institute is at your disposition! For more information, please make contact with your Campus France representative here : email@example.com